・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Major Securities Firm
- Open and flat environment
- Stable environment to work and develop your career.
- An exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse
- ALM Treasury Professional manages the liquidity of the balance-sheet of our Tokyo Branch, comprised of the Global Banking business, the Capital Market activities, and ALM Treasury own activities, and also manages hedging of risk exposures like Liquidity risk, Interest rate risk and FX risk.
- As a member of the ALM Treasury regional and global teams, ALM Treasury Front Office Professional is expected to contribute actively, at appropriate layer, to the overall liquidity matters and cross-border activities.
- ALM Treasury Front Office Professional respects multiple roles, prudential management, liquidity management and so on.
- ALM Treasury Front Office Professional is also requested to collaborate with all poles and business lines in Japan, at a working and practical level.
- Secure ample liquidity by ourselves through clients or brokers in order to keep our franchise and keep our deposit outstanding as liquidity provider.
- Communicate with clients directly and proceed the transactions like Term deposit, NCD, Call etc
- Collaborate with colleagues internally while involving stakeholders and continue to pursue our better stability.
- Monitor and manage the interest rate risk and the liquidity gaps of the balance sheet in all currencies.
- Execute transaction for liquidity management and hedge the liquidity position, internally or externally, as required by outcome of analysis.
- Manage local intraday collateral needs and cash balance on daily BOJ settlement.
- Monitor and control authorized any risk limits for treasury activities.
- Support as back-up when team members are on leave or as per overall business requirements.
- Submit TIBOR rates daily, in compliance with JBA's Code of Conducts and internal procedures set by Tokyo branch.
- Manage the liquidity risk in all currencies within the delegated limits and in compliance with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Monitor collateral portfolio at the Central Bank, both for payment/clearing purposes and for monetization goals.
- Manage and monitor intraday collateral needs in JPY.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in ALM Treasury or a related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in financial modeling and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Experience with regulatory requirements related to balance sheet risk management preferred
- Professional certification such as CFA or FRM is a plus
- Strong understanding of financial markets, products, and instruments
- Experience with ALM software and tools
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy while working under pressure]
- Communication skills
- Mindset for breaking silos
8-10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Social insurance, WFH
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance