・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Senior Treasury Manager
Global Finance Company
- Processing portfolio data and creating reports for monthly ABS Servicer reporting to maintain existing deals
- Manage ongoing portfolio analysis for ABS Program and ABS Project (documentation, data creation, etc.) for new ABS Deal
- Secure Liquidity for the APAC Treasury (covering JPY, AUD, KRW and TWD)
- Maintain, support, and develop DCM program
- Liquidity monitoring
- Relationship Management with Banks concerning funding issues
- Negotiate and coordinate all Bank-line issues in Asia-Pacific Treasury business and collaborate with Treasury
- Minimum 5-year work experience in banking, securities and/or financial services industry
- ALM knowledge especially interest rate and liquidity risk measures and management
- Knowledge of Derivatives for interest rate hedges is a must
- Experienced in local and international Debt Capital Markets
- Must have a securitization knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- SAP knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills in Japanese and in English
15-20 million JPY+ Bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance