- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑リモートワーク制度
Supply & Inventory Analyst
Manage buy plan conversion facilitation and inventory planning process on designated brand and channels.
Facilitate with stakeholders on seasonal/monthly inventory need decision to achieve financial target, align on the pacing and balance demand and supply, support inventory optimization efforts including stock excess, supply constraint and channels/intercom leverage.
- Manage the process from demand plan, total inventory need to purchase plan by aligning inventory strategy on style-color, setting up safety stock level, analyzing scenarios to execute buy plan target, on designated brands and OMNI channels.
- Balance demand and supply, own constraint planning, provide solutions on supply challenges, communicate visibilities and obstacles, and propose options for cross-functional stakeholders in S&OP meetings.
- Measure brand level service level execution, aging, turns, and provide recommendations for execution. Monitor inventory from market launch to End of Lifecycle clean up, build product efficiency reporting, and communicate with cross-functional team, work with cross-functional teams on consuming excess inventory and identify potential gaps on those that are over consumed.
- Manage product move execution within supply parameters and hand over to Customer Excellence (CE) where supply cannot solve with potential options on how to solve inventory and timeline gaps. Partner with Delivery & Logistics (D&L) and reflect Purchase Orde (PO) and Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) dates correctly in system for driving execution.
- Serve as information hub and experts on Open Purchase Order delivery projection, OMNI channels stock availability, inventory clearance related topics. Support other Integrated Planning initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years supply planning/inventory planning experience with focused preferably on Footwear, Apparel, FMCG
- Fluent in written and spoken English and local language
- Good analytical, communication, influencing and problem-solving skills, project management skill strongly preferred
- Result-oriented, strong self-initiatives and resilience
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proficiency in MS Office application, especially in Excel, with Power BI/ACCESS desired
Preferred skills and knowledge (not mandator)
- Experience in Footwear, Apparel, FMCG
- Knowledge of O9, other DP tools, BI Data, GT Nexus, Oracle EBS will be an advantage
Seniority Level： Associare
Job Function: Supply Chain