・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote
Success Manager - Financial Services （金融・地域DX担当）
The Success Manager leverages deep business and industry knowledge to partner with customers to help them accelerate business value and ROI from their investment. You will align at the C-level, building and maintaining strong relationships to help customers progress on their transformation journey. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value faster and progress on their journey towards becoming a Customer Company. This means helping them leverage our service to transform their business, engage with their own customers in whole new ways. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of our footprint.
Your Impact (Responsibilities):
- Leverage our Customer Success Methodology and partner with customer executives to understand their objectives, assess their capabilities and prescribe recommendations to help them accelerate achievement of their business objectives and build a transformational vision
- Focus on customer intimacy - deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Execs, effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down, in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- Evangelize the capabilities across all of our Clouds
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map our service's features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of our product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Experience working with organizations in the financial services industry including: Banking, Wealth, Insurance, Fintech, Treasury and Finance
- Deep Financial Services industry expertise including markets and industry trends
- Possess knowledge, understanding and experience of compliance and regulatory topics, such as MiFID, GDPR, AML, KYC, PSD2, governance and internal controls frameworks, etc.
- Knowledge of Financial services core processes and IT systems
- Knowledge of FSI client strategies, environments, dependencies and standards
- Consultancy or delivery experience w/ global Fortune 500 Financial Services enterprise customers and partners
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to cloud-based enterprise IT in the Financial Services industry
- 15+ year of work experience
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders who define the company's strategic objectives
- Strong industry/technical/consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical or business)
- In-depth knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Project management experiences for mission critical/complex projects for enterprise customer
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concept
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Consulting