・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑上場企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可 ☑フレックス勤務
Sr Manager Tax and Treasury
Manage local and regional resource to accomplish the tasks of treasury and taxation. Matrix manager with oversight of other team members within Controllers Team.
Optimizes cash position through monthly cash forecast and intercompany settlement, communicating with Controllers Team, Corporate Treasury and Intercompany Finance Team.
- Leads process across several functions to facilitate budgeting/projections for Legal Entity (LE) profitability, cash flow and Business Unit Contribute (foreign currency exposure) as well as executes Transfer Price change(s) as appropriate.
- Manages necessary day-to-day and/or periodical cash transactions including loans and pension, and ensures that they are accurately, completely and timely executed.
- Manages tax filings, including outsourced Corporate Income Tax filing process, and ensures that they are in compliance with local market requirement.
- Posts relevant manual journal entries.
- Facilitates tax audits and manage interactions with the auditors.
- Keeps relations with banks and the Corporate Treasury and provides multiple options of finance to Country Controller.
- Contributes to creation of a high performance culture through effective communication with Corporate Treasury as well as colleagues in Controllers Team and other local/regional Finance functions.
- Establishes strong working relationships with Controllers Team and Global Financial Services (GFS) teams and demonstrates accountability with a focus on superior customer service.
- Displays team-oriented approach and confidence/decisiveness with interactions.
- Manages all required deadlines by balancing a multiplicity of demands, particularly ensuring all financial reports are accurately completed within deadlines set.
- Identifies and recommends areas for improvement for the related work, focusing on innovation introduction.
- Learns from experience, integrates and applies learning to enhance own and team performance.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- CPA, CA or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in global and/or multi-divisional organization.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry - preferable.
- Experience of manger in multi-national environment.
- Experience of leading treasury, financial close and tax filing processes.
- Intellectual/emotional capability and commitment exercising a high degree of adaptability in dealing with diverse work environment.
- Inquisitive, initiative and willing approach in the acquisition of new tasks and the ability to be independent in completing set objectives.
- Competent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong written and oral presentation abilities.
- Competence in using a variety of applicable software (including SAP ECC, SAP Business Intelligence, Hyperion, Concur, Tableau and Microsoft Suite) to perform business tasks.
- Fluency in English and Japanese (reading/writing/speaking/listening).
Seniority Level: Mid Senior Level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing