・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Senior Data Analytics Engineer
One of the largest global pharma companies
Key Responsibilities are:
- Partner with leaders from across the business to translate the company's business objectives, market opportunities & portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive global commercial strategy.
- Ideal candidate would have built an impressive hands-on career to date in an advanced, recognized and innovative environment around Data & Analytics.
- Apply data wrangling skills to acquire, ingest, process, and integrate data from various sources to deliver data needed to drive analytics and data science applications following software engineering best practices.
- Design data tests and conduct data profiling to ensure quality in key data products.
- Collaborate across business to prototype, launch and iterate analytics capabilities that quickly scale globally
- Simplify the complex with a product development mindset
- Develop automated MLOps data pipelines with monitoring to automate analytics models and simplify information management
- End to end agile solution delivery skill in data analytics or AI products from market research, ideation, design, prototype development, implementation to production.
- More than 5 years of (continuous) hands-on experience in Python/SQL and experience with PySpark.
- Experience architecting, developing, and operating within Azure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with business partners and influence outcomes at different levels
- More than 5 years of software engineering experience.
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience in a production environment on any cloud platform
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms; ability to work in a Unix environment
- Hands-on experience building out production-ready data analytics (including machine learning) solutions at scale.
- Master degree or above in economics, business, statistics, applied mathematics or other quantitative fields OR
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Exceptional business communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Skill in leading a multifunctional team for at least a complete project cycle
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory/DataBricks/Azure Data Lake/Azure DW/Analysis Services is highly preferred. Understanding AWS and GCP cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and data-pipeline orchestration
- Knowledge of performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience
- Experience in low-code or no-code analytics tool or platform like Alteryx
- Working in multinational diverse environment
- Project Management Education or equivalent certificate (Agile preferred)
15-18 million JPY
Social insurance, Nursing care leave system, WFH, Flextime system, Health checkups
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Maternity leave, childcare leave, school event leave, family care leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology