- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Sr Credit & Risk Solutions Sales Specialist
Global Financial Institutions
You will join a specialist sales team renowned for the strength and track record of its members. As a member of the newly formed Asia Pacific Credit & Risk Solutions (C&RS) sales organization, you will be responsible for driving new business sales opportunities across some/all of our capabilities in the domestic Japanese market while contributing to the overall performance of the region's sales goal and other performance metrics.
- Revenue Generation - Drive ambitious sales growth, meeting or exceeding your new business sales quota
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships with the 'C-Suite' and Senior Managers within their organization (eg. Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Risk/Credit Officers, Heads of Divisions & Business Units, etc)
- Optimize revenue by prioritizing opportunities and engaging clients proactively through networking and methodical outreach campaigns, marketing strategies, account planning with Account Managers, etc
- Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations with clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the value proposition for our offerings as it relates to your market and communicate clearly to deal team members (ie. Account managers, credit product specialists, product management, etc)
- Represent and promote Global core values
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of and keeping up to date with key industry news and events involving clients and prospects alike, macro/ market trends /regulations impacting local markets and keeping abreast of our competitive landscape
- Provide timely and accurate pipeline updates and revenue forecasts and maintain opportunity pipelines, leads management and sales activity in Salesforce.com.
[Core Skills and Requirements]
You are a results-driven, sales professional with a strong understanding of the Investment workflow and comparative solutions - on the client side or in a Product or Commercial role for a market provider - who can actively seek out and engage prospects in Financial Institutions across the Asia Pacific region. We are looking for:
- Minimum 7 years of direct new business sales experience in the institutional financial markets, preferably selling complex solutions in the Asia Pacific region. A comprehensive understanding of fixed income / credit markets gained via experience at financial institutions, asset managers or financial data / technology firms is highly desirable
- A strong network of contacts in Japan financial markets is highly preferable
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, active listening, and confidence in delivering product demonstrations are essential
- Interest in solving problems for clients through the delivery of financial solutions and analytical tools
- Strong personal integrity and a confident and positive manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Must be fluent (Native level) in written and oral Japanese and at minimum Business level in oral and written English.
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. MBA/CFA/CMA/MAppFin is a plus.
9 ~ 10.25 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Sales