・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Solution Architect (ERP)
IT Services Company
Solution Architect (SA) role provides sales support and delivery leadership, guiding the client's consulting teams and customers on how to achieve success with their solution through industry and implementation best practices. The SA ensures that the appropriate solution design is positioned in the sales cycle and that the scope of the implementation project stays true to that solution design throughout the transition to delivery and to the point of go live.
The breadth of this role includes some, or all, of these responsibilities:
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients for the client's suite of products.
- Collaborate with sales and delivery teams from initial sales discovery through design and implementation of the solutions.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of implementation services proposals that feed the client's Consulting Service pipeline.
- Lead projects in a highly collaborative model with our consultants and clients.
- Work closely with client stakeholders, lead working sessions to understand, define and document client specific business needs and requirements.
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge and package solution expertise to effectively implement package technology in a client business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business decisions related to industry and or functional area.
- Develop and deliver project deliverables such as roadmap, process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, functional design documents, estimates and project timelines.
- Be a resource for the other business consultants on the project to help them understand how their area of focus supports the macro solution.
- Inspire and mentor our consultants, with a focus on building expertise our client's value, external brand eminence and accelerating career advancement of strong performers.
- Excellent technical understanding of cloud services, software platforms and technical architecture.
- Able to translate business and technical requirements into a project and architectural blueprint that achieves the desired business outcomes, including identifying solutions.
- Able to define scope of the project via a broader solution and visioning conversations.
- Able to analyze the customer's business requirements and design and support the implement of Infor based solutions to fit those needs as needed throughout the project.
- Overall understanding of solution agreed in project scope and SOW.
- Solving and issues resolution in support of assigned business, including being able to get to the root-cause of issues.
- Detailed experience in full lifecycle of software implementation projects and strong ability to lead a deployment team throughout an implementation cycle.
- Proven leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to develop people and motivate teams towards high levels of achievement.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into easily understood language the client will understand.
- Proven and consistent track record on complex sales or delivery engagements.
- Must be able to deliver excellent presentations and have Industry contacts and references.
- Experience with development of Services Proposal, SOW and other implementation related documentation.
- Strong technical understanding with experience in or familiarity with current technologies is necessary.
- Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analyzing corporate and market information.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
16-20 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology