・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
Shopper Insight Manager
Job Description Summary
- Reports to Shopper / Human Insights for Japan and Korea OU (Operating Unit) lead.
- Support the Head of Shopper / Human Insights to build shopper & channel insight capabilities to identify the growth opportunities for channel strategy & execution development to increase the chance of success at in-market execution.
What You'll Do for Us
Channel & Shopper insights, trends & agenda
- Deliver compelling shopper insights to commercial teams based on the above to develop the strong in-market executions including shelf planning, POPs for the specific channel.
Ad Hoc Research/Flow to the work/Cross Category Agenda
- Lead ad hoc shopper and human insights projects. This may extend the work beyond shopper territory depending on the work requirement.
Work & Professional Skill Focus
- Required to tackle structured and unstructured problems coordinating all phases of analysis from formulation to conclusions / recommendations.
- Ability to work with multiple teams & stakeholders, delivering the highest priority and OU wide insight solutions, in a holistic and proactive fashion.
- Skills to manage several projects simultaneously.
Communication & Leadership Focus
- Language: Japanese/English (Business professional)
- Global communication skill to participate in global community and good for importing and exporting winning case from/to other countries.
- Must be a clear and inspiring communicator. Must be able to translate technical / market research information into compelling business implications and call to action/ recommendation.
- Must be a good team worker, feeling comfortable interact with multiple business leaders in commercial teams.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Sales, Other