・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
SFDC Development Manager
Global financial company
Responsible for a team that monitors, analyzes, design and develops applications. In charge of maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications needed to keep business running.
Managing development projects to ensure they meet the company's business requirements and goals, as well as working with other departments to establish their software needs.
Provide the technical expertise for application solutioning.
- Developing solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Team Management and Team leading capabilities with onsite and offshore members.
- Excellent work experience in relevant areas and ability to visualize a solution and possible issues
- Code/Design Review of team's developers
- Understanding Requirements and having a feasibility discussion with business, suggesting best possible solutions as required.
- Familiarity leveraging Agile methodologies for development and delivery
- Ensure Unit test coverage and documents Unit test results. Peer review of Unit test results with offshore devs.
- Contribute to IT, ST, SIT, UAT to resolve issues faster.
- Work with DevOps team to ensure smooth DevOps processes
- Work on release reparation e.g. create component migration checklist and coordinate for subsequent release items.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in IT
- Min 5-6 years of experience working in Salesforce
- Min 2-3 years of experience leading a development team
- Hands on experience in development and architecture with lightning, Apex, Visual Force and APIs
- Salesforce Dev II certified
- Multiple SFDC End to End project deliveries
- SFDC Call center/Service cloud delivery experience preferred
- Work experience in Japan and Insurance domain
- English: Advanced
- Japanese: Advanced
10-14 million JPY
Social insurance, health checks, defined contribution pension, savings scheme, housing allowance, commuting allowance, family allowance, remote working (2.3 days per week).
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, annual Leave, special paid leave, refreshment leave, volunteer leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology