・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
Senior Research Manager
Global, multidisciplinary research, analytics and data consultancy
Our Japan team engages in client projects relating to a wide range of industries like Auto, Technology, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, and more, closely working with the APAC network. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of custom market research studies, along with the day-to-day client management that each project requires. In addition, we anticipate opportunities for this position to expand the expertise through joining ongoing monitoring assignments, media analyses (both traditional and social) and other secondary research.
- Responsible for delivering the highest quality work (quantitative and qualitative analysis)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our tools, platforms, and research methodologies
- Interpret research data and insights to create a compelling 'story' that meets project and research objectives and is near client-ready for review and input
- Expert technical skills in the development of charts and related analysis as well as good overall time management
- Partner with local and regional colleagues in development of research design, sampling plans, questionnaires, moderator guides, tab and banner plans, and analytical plans
- Work with local and regional colleagues in development of research results, including producing client deliverables and developing analysis, implications and recommendations to client
- Help develop proposals including effectively understanding client objectives, scoping projects, identifying appropriate methodologies to meet objectives, and pricing
- Ensure the best utilization of available time with a primary focus on supporting project set-up and third-party management, performing analysis, developing key findings and taking notes during meetings
- Understand key client information including general business strategy, products and services offered, and key customers
- Demonstrate strong team spirit and exemplary "can do" attitude
The ideal profile:
- 3+ years of experience in qualitative and quantitative research
- Knowledge of marketing, public affairs, branding, communications, and general business strategy
- Understanding or interest in media analysis/measurement related to public relations, marketing and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - preferably with an eye toward presentation design
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize/manage multiple deadlines within a project scope and budget
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a great sense of ownership and enjoy taking initiatives, innovating and challenging the status quo.
- An outgoing, 'can do' attitude and a 'team player' who is willing to help colleagues whenever necessary.
- High level of organization and time management skills, with the ability to rationalize and prioritize activities and requests
- Advanced level of Japanese and English
You enjoy and have demonstrated experience in:
- Balancing an ever-changing and diverse range of insights projects, including global and complex projects involving media/social analysis but also quantitative and/or qualitative research primary research
- Being intellectually curious and using your consultative mindset to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proactive and comfortable diving right in; collaborative personality that is adept at relationship building with clients and colleagues.
- Keen understanding of business and marketing, and values measurement
The team is here for you…
- We are a method-neutral consultancy We use quantitative and qualitative research, secondary research and media analysis, social-listening, and digital and business analytics to solve the issues facing our clients.
- We think fast & slow We combine the need for real time insights and decision-making with an ability to take a step back to analyze trends, audience perspectives, innovation, and intelligence.
- We value diversity Our team is made up of practitioners from different culture, origins, and academic backgrounds with varying professional experience and technical expertise.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Research, Public Relations