・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Senior HR & TA Specialist
We believe that our people set us apart. Our purpose as an organization is to help people and businesses grow. Reporting into the APAC Regional Head of Human Resources, the Senior HR & TA Specialist will be responsible for daily HR Operations, Advisory on local legal compliance, Talent Acquisition and Selection, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Office management for our Tokyo office. This role will be a key member of the APAC HR team, and you will be also supporting recruiting talents for other offices within APAC region.
You will serve as the first point of contact for employees, line managers, and regional Human Resources team for all people-related requests. This is a "hands-on" position that requires interaction and visibility with all levels of the organisation. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organisation is required. The successful candidate has at least seven years of full function of human resources experience in a corporate setting.
What You Will Do:
- On-boarding and Off-boarding:Facilitate smooth on-boarding and off-boarding process, coordinating with cross-functional team to deliver an exceptional first day experience. Handle all HR tasks such as, new hire induction and exit interviews.
- HR Support: Provide daily HR support to employees, performance management process and tracking employee milestones. Provide monthly payroll changes to regional payroll team. Maintain employee data and manage employee benefits (e.g. leave records etc.).
- HR Advisory: Provide HR advisory service to employees in relation to leave, medical, grievance matters, and all other employee relations matter.
- HR Communication: Assist in the communication and upkeep of employee handbook. Drafting HR communication for HR-related updates to Japan employees.
- Conducting Audits: Auditing all new hire and leavers documents (onboarding forms, employment letters etc.). Ensure employee files are in order.
- Administration support: Provide daily office/admin management to the Tokyo office.
- Office Activities: plan and organise office activities and events for Tokyo office.
- Training coordination: Support training logistics arrangement for Tokyo office.
- Hire and Recruit for Quality Candidates: Own full-cycle of recruitment for Japan independently and 20% of time to support recruitment for other offices within APAC region, that include qualify job requirement, screen applicants, shortlist the qualified candidate with hiring manager, interview arrangement and keep track recruitment data record in order. Develop search strategy to build candidate pipeline.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Knowledgeable in HR and Talent Acquisition: You have at least 5 years of progressive HR operations and talent acquisition experience with a small to mid-size company. You should have solid knowledge of local labor laws.
- People Smart: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization and love working with people to solve their problems and answer their questions.
- People-Focused: are passionate about not only bringing the right people into the company but are also driven to see them have a seamless and positive candidate experience throughout the interview process. You are committed to building a diverse and equitable environment.
- A Trustworthy Partner: You are reliable with a high level of integrity as you will be working with confidential matters on a continuous basis.
- A Collaborator: You bring an energy to the table that encourages and develops internal relationships. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and across the organization to ultimately elevate our employee's experience.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your role.
- Great communicator: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese, and can adapt your communication style to suit each conversation.
We Hope You'll Like Our:
Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
Flexi-time working hours (start working between 8:00am and 10:00am).
Blended (office/home) approach to work.
Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they've learned.
Social events, both within the department and across the company.
Home office IT equipment allowance, as the working model will be a blend of office and home working.
Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
Membership in Employee Resource Groups.
Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, we give employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity.
Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App and Employee Assistance Programme.
Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources