・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Senior Finance Manager
Will manage 2 staff
Global Real Estate Firm
- Oversee full spectrum of group consolidation and management reporting functions, in accordance with the statutory requirements as well as company policies and procedures
- In charge of timely and accurate preparation and analysis of the group financial and management reports, quarterly reports to the shareholder, Audit and Risk Committee and Board of Directors, liaising with enteral auditors for year-end closing.
- Key driver for implementation of group policies, processes and systems.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects relating to system roll-out, process improvement and new accounting standards.
- Support any ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or its equivalent.
- At least 7 to 12 years of relevant accounting experiences and /or audit experience with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Well-versed in GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in SAP and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in real estate or financial services industry is a clear advantage.
- Hands on with finance operations experience, good accounting knowledge, responsible, assertive, and experienced in managing people and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, responsible, meticulous, good team payer and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with REIT experience will have an added advantage
- SPC experience is preferred but not mandatory
10~15 million JPY+ Bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance Manager/Accounting/ SPC