・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Consulting firm
This position supports the delivery of client services on an account team. The Sr. consultant is focused on both technical & client handling skills, with a heavier focus on client handling and relationship building. This position has greater independence and customer relationship handling, over and above the Consultant role.
- Plans, organizes, develops and delivers client-requested reports, deliverables and projects on time, adhering to client requested specifications.
- Designs, creates and manages client databases, utilizing our proprietary software, ensuring accurate and high quality data.
- Assists management in creating estimates and proposals for clients in order to have a better understanding of the proposal process.
- Serves as a contact for, and develops relationships with, the client in order to effectively respond to client requests and inquiries in a timely manner and help improve client satisfaction.
- Acquires and maintains a thorough understanding of client data for assigned projects in order to properly create client deliverables.
- Tracks, processes, analyzes and verifies data in order to improve accuracy and quality.
- Assumes responsibility for accurate and high quality data being utilized on assigned projects.
- Accurately performs application coding and testing functions associated with the development of custom client software.
- Use technical skills to accurately update and maintain our internal software systems.
- Adheres to quality control standards for ourselves and client organizations.
- Coordinates with individuals or teams to complete analyses, tasks and projects on time and with high quality.
- Attends project meetings and participates in presenting project status updates to client representatives or internal management to clearly communicate project status, conclusions and results.
- Proactively communicates with management to provide updates and report issues in a timely manner.
- Actively works with manager to understand and implement solutions to improve NPS (client satisfaction).
- Partners with internal teams to ensure that software is properly installed, set up and functioning at established quality levels.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Oriented
- Ethics & Integrity
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Customer Service
- Conceptual Thinking
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Organizational Commitment
- Relationship Building
- Developing & Coaching
- Database: Requires demonstrated knowledge of relational database management, including, creating and executing SQL queries, creating scripts, importing/exporting data and manipulating data; knowledge and experience with MS SQL Server is required
- Math & Statistics: Requires knowledge of basic descriptive statistics and ability to execute simple statistical analyses, create scatter plots, bar charts and histograms; requires ability to select and apply the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
- MS Office: Requires demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel for charting and graphing of data
- Technical/Software: Must have demonstrated programming proficiency at the minimum requirement for the role (programming proficiency varies by role and may not be required in certain roles. For those roles where programming proficiency is needed, typical programming languages used may include .NET, VBA, C#, SQL, Java, HTML, SSIS and Open Source)
- Time Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Project Management
- Auto Industry Knowledge
- Financial Knowledge
- English Skill: Must have business English skill enough to communicate other offices globally.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- University degree required; technical degrees are strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years related work experience required (6 years experience preferred)
6~7 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Consultant