・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
- Develop strategic marketing direction both in commercial plan and communication plan to sustain long term growth (both qualitative and quantitative) of each respective brand.
- Develop and maximize brand BTL strategy and activate to achieve the business volume goals in alignment with the growth plans.
- Develop and maximize brand ATL strategy managing media / PR/ events / influencers and press networking in alignment with brands ambitions and brand key messages.
- Create strong synergy between ATL and BTL to maximize the impact.
- Be the face of the brand(s) vis-à-vis Maison(s)/HQ office/regional office. Manage brand teams and coordination between department/functions to promote better ways of working and bring value to our business, portfolio and people.
- Drive the team members and the brands to achieve the "next level" by proactively leading the way, demonstrating the core values of the company.
Take the lead role in the delivery of the following outputs with effective communication with Maison/ Sales/ Other departments.
・Mid-Term Plan development and implementation
・Annual Brand Plan development and implementation
・Promotional plans and details (Calendars, Budget, KPIs)
・Business analysis and reporting
・Sales promotions implementation maximizing sales return on investment
Media/ PR communication Building
Coordinate together with the communication team for the delivery of the following outputs with effective communication with Maison/ Media / Journalists / Agencies
・Media plans and details (Calendars, Budget, KPIs)
・Media / PR analysis and reporting both in Online / Offline.
・Events implementation maximizing brand desirability and new recruitment
Leadership / People Management
・Drive the brand team members to achieve the "next level" by proactively leading the way, demonstrating the core values of the company.
・Recruit, train and motivate marketing personnel to the level necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the Department.
- Fluent in Japanese and English both in writing and speaking
- Proficiency in French is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Over 7- 8 years professional experience in the marketing / business development field
- 5-7 years of brand management experience in consumer goods / luxury brands industry with P&L responsibility
- Proven experience of luxury marketing with good sense of understanding luxury brands
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage
- Experience in Consumer Communication and/or Public Relations management (press, key opinion leaders)
- Experience in event planning/ execution - specialize in handling PR/Event agencies
- Experience in relation with digital communication
- Maintenance of good relations with representatives of the media
- Interest in and understanding of wines & spirits industry is a plus
Technical & management skills- Team management
- Team management
- Strong business/commercial acumen, with a good understanding of managing a brand business
- Strong communication skills in an international/diverse environment (both in Japanese and English)
- Thorough understanding of brand building within a luxury context
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
- Be creative / lead innovation
- Strong people management/coaching skills
- Good networking, influencing, and communication skills
- Drive for results
- Deal with ambiguity
- Problem solving / be able to generate solution pro-actively
- 4 years Bachelor degree is a MUST. Masters is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Take responsibility
- Be positive and proactive
- Motivate team members
- Be "Hands-on"
- Take on challenges, be competitive
- Be able to identify issues and articulate them logically
- Honest in opinions
- Listens well
- Will to learn and experiment
- Challenge orthodoxy
- Able to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Have high interest in life style brands and dining out
11:00-16:00 Core hour. Flex time.
Weekends, National Holidays, Paid Leave, 5 days Sick Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Product Management