・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑ハイブリッド（出社×リモートワーク）
Regional Publishing Producer
Our APAC team looking for an experienced Regional Publishing Producer to join its team working on online game Franchise.
Reporting to Regional Publishing Director of the Franchise, we are seeking a candidate who has a very positive and supportive attitude with an extensive experience around the console business and license management.
This position will take a lead for all channel and business development activities along with setting console publishing strategy and licensing management plan in APAC, strong focus in Japan.
Successful candidate should have working knowledge of APAC market (priority focus for Japan) including player behaviors, gaming competitions, lifestyle entertainments, available channels for player communications & in-game engagement to find out a well-fitted Channel & Business development strategy of the product in both short and long term.
■What you will do:
- Drive regional business growing to make players' happy
- Working closely with Regional Publishing Director to create and execute a regional product channel & business development publishing roadmap and all related publishing activities, including but not limited with gaming partnership, merchandising, retail stores, and lifestyle entertainments.
- Drive 1st Party business relationship and collaboration to the next level by sharing and proposing new ideas to attract new gamers into console funnel
- Execute consumer market and industry researches, when necessary, to bring regional insights into global publishing teams and the Studio to understand the regional competitive market status, a need of regional consumers, and user sentiments.
- Reporting/sharing channel and business development progress and status as well as any critical road blockers for better management decisions
- Become a APAC evangelist for better understanding of what the APAC market is
- Cross functionally work closely with other product producers, marketing, community, customer service, content both regionally and globally to drive business objective successful
■What are we looking for?
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- At least 5 years' experience working in game industry
- English and Japanese proficiency are must, any additional Asian languages are plus
- Professional attitude - freedom & responsibility
- Self-initiative mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Great balance in creativity and realistic approach for regional strategy
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- BA/BS, preferrabley in MBA
■What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Regional working experience with partner contacts including retails stores, distributors, game partners, and console 1st
- Marketing background
- Anime, street culture lover
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Strategy / Planning, Other