☑Foreign business☑English language required☑English language not required☑Japanese language required☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global software Company
Responsibilities and business
Work in a famous Digital Marketing Media IT firm located in the Heart of Tokyo. Hybrid style work with only once a week to the office.
What you will do:
- Create Test cases, Test plan, Coverage matrix and document testing strategies and regression for the typography features for the Korean version.
- Coordinate and manage execution of vendor QE testing tasks
- Work closely with other teams to triage and escalate issues reported by our customers
- Collaborate with other team members during feature design and implementation.
- Accurately estimate and schedule own work with little supervision.
What You Need to Succeed
- Tri-lingual English, Korean and Japanese
- You should have a good knowledge of software usage and an understanding of the Windows and Mac platforms.
- Able to clearly document, analyze and report present test results to all parties involved.
- Deep understanding of visual details such as layout, typography, and design systems for Korea market (InDesign, Illustrator and Word)
- Able to design and test from the customer's perspective to ensure an excellent product experience
- Strong ability to learn and quickly acquire new tools, processes, and skills
- Ability to build and maintain good teamwide communication through tools like Slack, Wiki, Jira
- Passion for building high quality software products
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum processes.
- 3+years of work experience in Black box testing role.
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, web app testing, Analytics testing testing
5- 7 million JPY(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function:Information Technology, Quality Assurance