- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Remote
Project Manager (Construction related projects)
[Reason for Hiring]
Growing their Investment Portfolio of Real Estate in Japan
An international Real Estate Company that focuses on Asset and Property Management, Building, Engineering, Infrastructure Development, Investment Management and Services
- Take charge of overall project leadership
- Manage client relationships
- Lead the conversion process and manage specialist design support services
- Manage the overall project delivery, including the design process, consultant appointments and performance as well as statutory approvals
- Supervise and monitor project and program delivery and implementation of project and program plans and processes to ensure the execution of project deliverables within agreed parameters (e.g. budget, time) and to adhere to contractual and organisational requirements.
- Support the development of the project and program plans and schedules which may include updating, maintaining and communicating of plans to team members and facilitating feedback to provide input, contribute to continuous improvement and gain team understanding on project parameters (e.g. budget, time), quality and standards for delivery.
- Coordinate project and program management activities, administration, cost management and accounting for projects to enforce project plans and ensure successful completion and delivery of projects.
- Maintain working relationships with internal and external (contractors, subcontractors, vendors) team members to ensure collaboration and develop and build staff through training and feedback to encourage and develop internal capabilities and to ensure team members are adequately resourced to perform.
- 7-10 years of design and construction working experience in a project management position
- Better understanding, knowledge, and experience in Japanese construction industry.
- Experience in project managing building construction projects especially commercial/office building
- High proficiency in MS Office application: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook, MS Project
- Would ideally have a demonstrated track record in conversion of bid opportunities
- Language skills: Japanese (fluent), written English (strong), verbal English (average)
7~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
The company offers an international work environment.
They offer a flexible workplace, strong focus on people development and emphasis on health and wellbeing of staff.
They offer attractive social insurance benefits.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, Annual Leave
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacation, congratulation or condolence leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, anniversary leave, medical leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management