・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Associate to Senior Manager, Projects, Group Development Management, Japan
Global Real Estate Firm
- Manage the development of design concepts / options for the projects,
- Conceptualise development design requirements and formulate design briefs to ensure that these are aligned with the Company's development strategy.
- Manage the design consultants and liaise with all relevant authorities for approval of projects, manage the tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
- Manage the development process from inception through to completion.
- Ensure the projects are completed within budget, on schedule, to the expected quality and comply with the regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
- Carry out regular and accurate reporting of project issues and status.
- Minimum 5 years (10 yrs for Senior Manager) relevant development or project management experience in the execution of commercial, retail, residential, industrial or logistics projects in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Project Management or related field preferred
- Ability to encourage the creation of solutions appropriate to the needs of Business Units, shareholders and environment.
- Possess leadership skills, business acumen, strong communication skills, independence, cultural sensitivity, endurance and adaptability.
- Seeks continuous improvement to design and processes through consistently challenging the status quo or value engineering the optimum solution to all aspects of the development.
- Possess a high level of independence, initiative, accountability, cultural sensitivity, endurance and adaptability, demonstrates excellent leadership to drive projects and is a team player.
- Fluent Japanese, Business level English (will report to Overseas).
Official work hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
8~13 million JPY+ Bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management/ Construction