- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Flex Time ☑Hybrid (Remoteⅹ Office)
Product Manager, Marketing
Global Life Science Company
- Develop and implement new product launch plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Work with global and AMEA office to set requirements and customization of product specification for Japan.
- ·Oversee and direct market research for new launch products.
- Leverage market insights and data analysis of current practice and patterns to develop differentiated plans across various countries.
- Keep abreast of competitors activities and develop product differentiation.
- Develop promotional content and marketing materials including both digital assets and print collateral related to conferences, tradeshows and marketing educational programs.
- Collaborate with AMEA team and local partners to ensure implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Work with cross functional teams eg. Medical, Commercial and Client Services to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with academic societies to organize continuing medical education programs and patient advocacy groups to increase product awareness.
- Organize medical events and webinars to provide product information update to the healthcare professionals.
- Key Opinion Leader development and management
- Bring strong organization and process skills to the product development.
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish marketing objectives
- Excellent knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Outstanding strategic Marketing planning skills
- Superior listening and problem-solving skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.
- ·Advanced presentation skills and business acumen a necessity
- Fluent Japanese and Business Level English
Education and Experience
- B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing, or bachelor's degree in business administration. MBA highly desired with a focus on Marketing.
- 5+ years of diagnostic or pharmaceutical product marketing experience
- Oncology or specialty diagnostic experience is required
10~13 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9:00~17:45 Flex time/Remote
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Management