・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Partner Account manager
外資系ヘルステック企業/ Medical Software Company
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) 3DS Brands Sales for Life Science Engagement (LSE) customer within Japan Market is responsible for achieving 3DS Brands solutions revenue objectives leading with Partners, including but not limited to Resellers, Sales Partners and Service Partners, and collaborating with Regional Account Managers (RAM), Solutions Sales Specialists across Japan in identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities and efficiently bringing opportunities to successful closure. The PAM role is also responsible for managing and enabling Partners which focus on 3DS Brands solution for Life Science Engagement (LSE) customers.
- Leveraging your domain knowledge, you will be partnering with our Partners, RAM to identify and close sales of our solution to achieve/exceed quarterly/annual goals.
- Develop and enable Partners based on LSE strategy to detailed execution to drive 3DS Brands revenue growth in Japan.
- You're a collaborator, a team player, and will be working with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase 3DS Brands market share within this LSE vertical industry.
- Introduce and integrate Partners with 3DS Brands expertise resources to the customer to demonstrate capability and facilitate project management. Coordinate post-sales support working with Partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or similar field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years successful sales leadership and Channel management experience required
- Experience in Life Science industry would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience in building and expanding solid partner ecosystem.
- In depth experience in and understanding of the life science industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent power point and sales contents development skills.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6-12 million JPY
Social insurance, WFH, Flextime, Maternity & Paternity Leave
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Health Care Provider