・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
[Features] Near station/Global Company
<Sales Contract Management @International Company>
International Nuclear Power Company
Industry: Power Generation (Non-renewable);Power Transmission & Distribution
Headquarter Location: United States
You will help strengthen the positioning of the company in the Japanese market as member of the global legal department.
Directly reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will perform as Contracts Specialist.
You will be tasked to the preparing and checking of NDAs, contracts, MSA, MOU, etc, and overall contract management. You will support the Account team on Terms & Conditions for offer preparation, and support the Commercial Integration team on customer's Terms & Conditions review for bidding. You will, furthermore, support the Account team and the Project team to negotiate with customer or supplier on Terms & Conditions with the lawyer's support.
- preparing, checking/reviewing of contracts (ENG/JPN), including non-disclosure agreements and other standard agreements such as sales contract, procurement agreements, standardized outsourcing agreements, MSA, MOU etc.
- supporting the Account team on Terms & Conditions for offer preparation;
- supporting the Commercial Integration team on customer's Terms & Conditions review for bidding;
- supporting the Account team and Project team to negotiate with customer or supplier on Terms & Conditions with Lawyer's support.
- administration to support legal work as needed, contract management such as seal application and filling, and other administration work.
You are not required to hold attorney's qualification, but you must have experience of preparing/reviewing Terms & Conditions, solid knowledge of T&Cs, skills of negotiations, and good at time management and prioritizing issues. Legal or Law school education is plus.
09:00 - 17:30 (break time: 60 mins)
420.000 - 600.000 JPY / month
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
dispatch, long-term. Potentially direct contract, based on experience
*hybrid work model applies.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Legal, Administrative