・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
OPS Collateral Management AVP
Global Securities Company
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Details of the Division and Team:
In an increasingly competitive Global Investment environment, it is the aspiration of our Operations to be a world class operation group for the Bank, providing our clients with a pleasant experience and encouraging them to deal with us again.
The Collateral Management and Valuations plays a significant role in this strategy.
CMV is an organisational structure designed to enable Collateral team to benefit from amalgamated system resources and information, thereby allowing the provision of cohesive and accurate valuation data to our clients.
- Provide client support which includes issuance of margin statements and liaising with various internal departments to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Investigation and resolution of margin call disputes and queries.
- Investigations of fails and non-receipts, with appropriate escalation.
- Liaison with all relevant internal parties (eg CRM, Legal, Sales, Trading etc) on new business negotiations and new workflow requirements.
- Involve in the continuing technological advancement of the group
- Involve in the advancement, implementation & documentation of controls in our policy & procedures
- Assist supervisory and management in the continuous process streamlining.
- Governance roles of outsourced functions in India.
- Participation in project working groups regionally/globally.
- Involving the discussions of price/methodology challenges in the Client Valuation Statements as a central point to govern the process.
- Cross trained into the Listed Derivatives Ops team and provide back up coverage on day to day tasks
Your skills & Experience:
- A basic knowledge of financial instruments
- 3-5 years Experience in Invest Banking Operations preferred.
- Project Management skills is highly preferred.
Your education & qualifications:
- Educated to University degree level or relevant work experience.
- Must be native level Japanese, with strong verbal skills and written communication skills in English
- Computer literate. Microsoft packages essential.
- A team player who can work effectively with people at all levels, and across all areas, to achieve the goals of the group
- Ability to cope well in a changing environment.
- Self-starter with high energy and flexibility
8-12 million JPY+ bonus
Social insurance, Annual health check-up, Flexible Work Arrangements, Child care and elderly care benefits, EAP, Retirement allowance scheme
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance