- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Listed company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Network Engineer - Insurance Firm
Global Insurance firm
The job purpose is to provide network services for Infrastructure Services (IS) division, Japan and international locations through collaboration with relevant departments, Japan business units, and vendor partners.
The responsibilities include:
- building relationships with Japan business, business IT, and third-party vendors,
- ensuring high-quality network services are provided to business and business IT users,
- fostering effective collaboration across teams and IS departments,
- managing service delivery with third-party vendors,
- developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and vendors,
- identifying and proposing opportunities for improvement to align priorities and maintain global standards,
- completing other tasks to improve services for the Company Japan.
- trouble shooting and monitoring general network issues like Routing, Switching and load balancer
- The ideal candidate should have experience in deploying routing and switching protocols, wireless network, firewall, load-balancer, proxy, DNS, and DHCP in large, medium, or small corporate environments.
- They should also have experience in supporting voice over IP technologies and working in complex global and domestic network environments with more than 200 sites.
- In terms of qualifications, an ideal candidate would possess CCSP/CCDP/CCNP/CCIE certification or have equivalent experience.
- They should have a high level of technical expertise and experience in the field of networking.
- They should also possess proficiency in using tools such as MS Office.
- Additionally, the candidate should have a strong understanding of the IT environment and associated tools.
Tokyo (90% remote work)
14.2 million JPY Flexible (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- 90% remote work
- Encourage you to use 4% of your work time to engage in career development trainings
- Social insurance
- 20 annual PTO + additional 7 days
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering, Management