・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
■ 職務内容 / Job Description
*This position will report to TA Head of Medical CVRM.
- Responsible for leading TA MSL team in establishing scientific leadership of the company.
- Will be expected to develop and implement confidence building plan of responsible TA through MSL activities with building strong engagement with external stakeholders.
- Takes accountability of TA MSL teams' KPI, training and budget management. Defines and delivers training on general issues in the responsible therapeutic area to achieve and maintain industry-leading MSL teams. Role will also assess and analyse the impact of MSL activity regularly.
- Accountable for ensuring that MSL activities are in line with promotional codes and compliance standards
- This MSL director role will span the entire TA portfolio, and thus extensive cross-divisional collaboration is expected and required.
- Deep experience of filed medical with a scientific discipline or sufficient knowledge and experience in responsible disease area enable to have a peer discussion with KEEs
- Understanding of multiple aspects of Medical function
- Extensive team management experience as a line manager
- Experience in relationship and stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Experience in cross-divisional collaborative work
- Experience in budgeting and execution
- Experience with externally sponsored research
- Project management experience
- Experience in other commercial functions of pharma industry (sales, MKT, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline (ex: Medicine, Pharmacy or disease related science) and/or extensive experience within Medical (ie MSL, MA)
- Masters degree/PhD in a scientific discipline or MD
- Qualified Doctor or PhD in a scientific discipline
- Medical/Scientific knowledge in the responsible disease area
- Conceptual thought and strategic vision
- Excellent Presentation / communication skills
- Excellence in people development
- Knowledge of the latest technical and regulatory developments
- Senior MSL experience
- 日本語 Japanese：Fluent Level
- 英語 English：Fluent -speaking ability at level to participate in global working groups
- Ability to travel
Seniority Level: Science, Other