・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Marketing Technologies Delivery Manager
Global FMCG Company
Excellence in Digital Marketing Technologies including
- Modern Martech & AdTech platforms
- Web Content Management (Adobe)
- Digital Asset Management
- Precision Marketing, SEM//SEO
- Mobility Platforms (smartphones, tablets etc)
- Internet of Things (Beacons, Cloud Platforms as a Service (AWS)
- Knowledge Management Systems (SharePoint, Confluence)
Delivery of Technical Projects
- Roadmaps and plans establishing a clear portfolio of projects.
- SDLC (Waterfall and Agile)
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Project Management (Prince 2, PMBOK)
- Testing Services (Unit, System, System Integration, Performance and Penetration)
- Implementation Planning and Execution and Backout
- Change Management
- Risk / Issue Management
- Compliance with KO Information Security guideline and IT governance/process
Collaboration and Influencing
- Participate In online collaboration with other associates globally
- Build a strong network of peers across the globe sharing ideas across markets
- Work with vendors and agencies to bring the best solutions to market
- Identify new trends globally and within the market to keep us ahead of the game.
- Influence the solution outcome to drive ROI in existing capabilities.
Standardization and Simplification
- Guide the marketing and PAC functions in the use of Global Platforms to maximize ROI on technology investments
- Manage the Lifecycle of IT assets to reduce down operating costs of technology
Vendor Management / BAU
- Manage Service Level Agreements with Vendors including budget, risk and time.
- Work with Legal and Procurement to establish contracts and agreements with vendors.
The role is primarily accountable for;
- Aligning Marketing / PAC business plans with IT Roadmap
- The delivery of projects on time, in full and on budget.
- The reuse of Global Platforms to drive ROI on existing investments
- Masters' Degree in Information Technology / Marketing
- 8+ years in Consumer Marketing
- 5+ years in FMCG
- Experience of working in global as well as local Japanese companies in the ECommerce space
- Self-motivating attitude
- Strong Stake holder Management ability - Engagement/Relationship driven approach
- Experience of having driven transitions/transformation
- Innovative Thinking
- Digital Technology Nut
- Business/Commercial focus
- Solution driven attitude
- Strategic Thinking; both long and short term
- Strong Communication skills and maturity - ability to convince with logic
- Native fluency in Japanese
- Proficiency in English
8-11.5 million JPY+ incentive bonus
Social insurance, Retirement benefits
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, refresh holiday, Nursing care leave, Shorter working hours for childcare, Shortened working hours for nursing care
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology