・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
Marketing & Events Specialist
The Marketing & Events team plans and executes Japan's external events, by liaising with key stakeholders to align events with the strategic priories of the business and increase brand visibility.
They also support business stakeholders to develop marketing strategies for both internal and external audiences, working closely with sales, product specialists and research teams.
- Manage marketing strategies and execute campaigns to promote specific business and bankwide products and services, aimed at both internal and external audiences (institutional/corporate).
- Partner with business stakeholders to gain strategic context to support business/marketing objectives, in order to tailor content for target audience or client type and develop product collateral in collaboration with sales, product specialists and research teams.
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders in APAC, along with marketing counterparts in different business divisions or regions.
- Working with Sales, Compliance and Legal, enforce a robust marketing and compliance framework to ensure all marketing materials are compliant.
- Digital & innovation - fully utilize digital channels to promote campaigns eg websites, SharePoint, client eDMs etc. Adopt new digital tools in which to engage target audience and provide transparency around tracking and ROI/monetization. Put in place KPIs for marketing materials and campaigns and feed insights back to business stakeholders.
- Work both independently and as part of a collaborative team, to organise physical/virtual/hybrid events including: external/hospitality events, 3rd party sponsored events, conferences/seminars, roadshows - at a business or bankwide level.
- Work with regional/global teams on cross region/cross border events as necessary.
- Liaise with business stakeholders on event requirements and advise on format, logistics, venue suggestions, budgets, compliance and approval protocols.
- Cultivate relationships with vendors and service providers, to deliver cost effective/high quality events
- Work with APAC business stakeholders to evaluate and negotiate industry events and sponsorships, including management of all related contract negotiations, activation and due-diligence.
- Actively adopt digital & innovation to streamline administrative processes and enhance automation and efficiency. Expand digital touchpoints to increase engagement e.g. event app (sli.do/ Eventogy /evenium/pigeon hole), websites/microsites, iPad presentations, virtual conferences, social media and pre/post event tracking/reporting, to align with the Bank's global digital strategy and ambitions.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- An individual who is passionate about finance and marketing, with a constant thirst for knowledge and the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to master digital event tools and provide data analytics and insights around events.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who has the ability to build constructive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to manage multiple complex projects and stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Japanese and English - knowledge of design/branding and good writing skills are essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Focus on cost savings and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and open to new technology. Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programmes (e.g. Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, etc.) would be an advantage
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of the financial services industry, regulatory frameworks and culture - prior experience of the APAC market and Investment Banking is an advantage.
- Prior video filming/editing skills is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of institutional and corporate clients, products and solutions.
- Strong understanding of the full spectrum of marcomms channels.
- 3+ years (ideally 5+ years) of relevant event marketing/marketing experience (agency/in-house), ideally having worked with financial services firms in some capacity.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations