・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Merchant Network Services (GMNS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how our service is welcomed. GMNS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMNS markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate merchant acceptance and enhance the value of our acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Reporting to Director in GMS Marketing Japan, this is a role that will mainly improve B2B supplier payment awareness and communicate our value proposition in key industries to expand B2B merchant coverage and welcome acceptance. The role also requires close collaboration with internal stakeholders to demonstrate the value we provide to our B2B Merchants. Besides B2B marketing, this position is expected to share responsibility for merchant offer programs among GMS Japan Marketing team.
More specifically the Manager, B2B Merchant Marketing, will be responsible for:
- B2B Payment Awareness and Merchant Value Proposition
- Drive B2B payment solution awareness and improve B2B merchant coverage in prioritized industries by partnering with sales, PR and marketing organizations in other lines of businesses.
- Develop B2B Merchant Value Proposition to communicate to prospect merchants through 360 channels such as digital media, industry exhibition, seminar, B2B media and so on.
- B2B Merchant Perception of Coverage and Card Member Spend
- Improve the awareness of B2B merchant coverage in Japan.
- Develop annual marketing activities to drive incremental spend and reach key Card Member segments.
- Develop customized marketing solutions for strategic B2B merchants to improve customer (merchants) satisfaction and drive incremental spend.
- Merchant Offer Program
- Work closely with sales team to manage merchant fulfilled offer programs by reaching out target card member segments.
- Improve merchant satisfaction and communicate our value with business insight and campaign analysis.
- Merchant Website
- Vitalize our owned merchant website as the key touch point and communicate servicing and marketing contents to prospect and existing merchants.
- Align with the global team to update the contents and localize it to fit to the market business practice, which including both B2C and B2B.
- Manage the annual Advertising & Promotion budget to meet financial guidelines and due dates.
- Work with agency & vendors for manage the financial process.
- Manage KPI monitoring and ROI analysis for optimizing the investment.
- Team Management
- Provide coaching to team member(s) through developing effective development plan and providing timely feedback.
- Proactively lead and participate in the regional and local team activities to build the best team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- B2B marketing or sales experience is essential. B2C marketing experience is plus.
- Experience with digital marketing & website management, agency side or financial services would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Stakeholder relationship and management with strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable to lead high profile projects by managing team members across business lines
- Conduct data analytic approach for planning and evaluation.
- Understand digital marketing tools and channels.
- Attention to details.
- Flexible to change and embrace the test & learn culture
- Native level of Japanese and business level command of English.
- Ability to share Best Practice internally and externally to influence marketing planning.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Sales