- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Hybrid(office X Remote)
Strategy & Operation Manager
Global EC Company
As a Strategy Operations Manager, you're expected to work horizontally and collaboratively with various business leads & teams to drive the execution of business strategy and plan by creating, implementing and managing a operational function across the team not only JP internally but also overseas stakeholders. The
Strategy Operations manager will oversee the company's critical executions and will work closely with the Head of Strategy & Operations to propose improvements to the business infrastructure and report progress on various projects. They will also act as a CBT(Cross Border Trades) business specialist when the company needs to find solutions to complex business decisions.
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Conducts and drives strategic projects for critical Japan and Korea initiatives based on fundamental business growth phase.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions
- Manages day to day KPI metrics and business of the operations while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as vendors, including external resources.
- Works closely with Head of Strategy & Operations on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Executes horizontal initiatives such as promotions or ecosystem decisions to make an impact for entire seller base
- Monitor and maintain healthy external seller ecosystem - and give alerts to stakeholders in timely manner
- Educate and motivate sellers to stay up to date with CBT specific regulations, logistics, and other CBT requirements
- Makes business review reports for global leadership team with related managers and a managing director to show the status of business performance horizontally including marketing budget management for the entire business as needed.
- Provides guidance to junior members of the team.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
10~13 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Product Management