・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑上場企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可 ☑フレックスタイム制
- Formulate a supplier strategy together with related parties and continuously improve it after implementation.
- Implementation in regarding to procurement operations such as budgeting for each project, RFP/RFQ, contract, ordering, analysis of cost structure, cost reduction, VA / VE activities and etc.
- Collaborated with suppliers together, with other departments and others to procure at an appropriate cost, improve response to fluctuations in demand, and manage risk.
- Realize purchasing with appropriate quality within the requested time through negotiations and communications with suppliers.
- Excavate new suppliers together with related departments
- Strategies-Formulate supplier strategies for procuring Logistic Service from a comprehensive perspective. Through cost analysis and cost reduction activities, we will continuously improve strategies by region and together with internal departments while communicating with suppliers while sharing information on VA / VE activities and best practices.
- Supplier Management - Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems on a timely basis (annually) and ensure all documentations are in place. Evaluations are to be done within the company's QR17 quality process. Support the decision of Supplier Development strategies (active/passive) and generation of improvement measurements and implementation.
- Negotiations - Prepare and conduct negotiations for responsible commodities and suppliers to obtain highest feasible savings. Negotiation strategies to abide by Negotiation Power Concept according to defined thresholds, with sufficient preparations and roadmap covered. Collaborated with suppliers, together with other departments and others, and have your negotiation power to carry out procurement on the requested delivery date and at an appropriate cost. Negotiations will be conducted using data such as market prices and standard unit prices.
- Savings and relevant KPI - Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. Contribution to Net Income (savings), CNI Plus; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Procurement compliance, governance framework - Ensure procurement compliance is observed in the supplier selection, evaluation & negotiation process. Ensure purchase requisition review is controlled to avoid maverick buying.
- Expertise or exposure to Indirect Procurement, especially Logistics
- More than 7 years of Procuremen jobs experience
- Oral and writing communication skill with customers & suppliers (end-users, stakeholders, suppliers)
- Project Management Skills - Required for developing comprehensive roadmap and strategy for Logistics
- Experience with Oracle/SAP procurement procedure, basic interest in programming such as SQL or Physon (Preferred)
- Experience with working or managing 5B JPY over project in more than one year (Preferred)
- Working or managing experience on Procurement/Purchase dept., Trading company, Logistic company (Preferred)
- Professional in Indirect Procurement
- Mainly Indirect Material
- Proactive Leadership is required
- Team Player, Unlimited thinking, Initiative, Communication skills, Customer focus, Learning, Result & Quality orientation. Strong collaboration required with sales to ensure requirements are captured into strategy.
- Oral and writing communication skill in English
- Fluent~Native level of Japanese
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Purchasing