・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑リモートワーク可能
Japan Trade Operations Leader
- Work in partnership with global and regional business stakeholders to support the execution of the Global Trade strategy for Japan
- Support regional Compliance and duty management programs including (but not limited to) import/export operations, import and export classification, relevant Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), Valuation, and other programs
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for all import and export trade related matters in Japan
- Train regional business partners on relevant trade related topics and act as the champion for special duty savings programs.
- Apply for various Government permits where needed to facilitate seamless exports and imports.
- Support the Japan legal entities during Customs audits and other relevant government agency inquiries.
- Manage activities of regional customs brokers to ensure timely border clearance.
- Analyze operational and compliance metrics and implement improvements where required.
- Conduct business reviews with regional stakeholders on an ongoing basis to drive continuous improvement.
- Serve as the regional focal point to support key cross-functional global initiatives and new strategy deployments.
- Liaise with other global trade team members to drive consistency of our global trade operations and strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of import/export operations and/or trade compliance experience specific to Japan
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Experience supporting both import and export regulatory compliance programs
- Knowledge of import/export operational process and customs requirements Working knowledge of import and export classification rules and practices
- Ability to communicate (verbal, written) effectively in English across multiple levels;
- Applies a sense of urgency to resolve problems and supports root-cause analysis.
- Ability to work within teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize and be adaptable.
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferred
Seniority Level： Associate /Mid Senior Level
Job Function: Supply Chain