- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Listed company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote) ☑Flex time
Global Life Insurance Company
You will be working as a team member of IT Service Management Team.
- Review project delivery application and services from users' perspective, assess existing operating model and process feasibility.
- Support to define application and service support model that includes any events on application lifecycle in production environment.
- Provide detailed plans and estimates for proceeding tasks aligning with the project timeline.
- Support to plan and track tasks, schedule, budget and resource assignment.
- Provide close oversights to task executions.
- Proactively communicate with key stakeholders (i.e.: project managers) for escalation, alignment and manage expectation.
- Plan and carry out hands-on tasks in the area of IT Service Management team.
- Critically review existing processes and tasks. Propose opportunities for improvements to reduce risks and/or to reduce costs/efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- Strong understanding of Waterfall, Agile methods, Scrum and Kanban.
- Good experiences of ITIL based operational process design and operations for Application and/or Infrastructure support.
- Foundation level of knowledge in ITIL Service Design and Transition Management.
- Familiarity with tools such as ServiceNow, JIRA.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal ability; Preferable if have business level of both English and Japanese
Tokyo (Hybrid Model, following our guidelines)
Standards: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Include 1 hour break. Flex-time system available)
7 million - 8 million JPY
- Based on our Work Rules, we will consider your experience, skills and knowledge when we decide the salary.
- Commutation allowance and Variable Incentive Bonus are paid based on our Work Rules.
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, Support program for those who take Childcare Leave, Retirement Pension.
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- Year-end and new year holidays
- Annual Paid Holiday
- Other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave, etc.)
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate, Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Marketing, Finance