- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
IT Project Manager
Global Financial Services Firm
- Ensure prioritization of IT and Process Improvement projects according to the business priorities and within the agreed budget
- Oversee and sometimes lead client implementation projects as the 'Business Analyst' function (translating business requirements into IT requirements), starting from client RfQ (identifying gaps between current activities and new client requests), through to the completion of go-live with client.
- Lead strategic projects for the company and ensure the timely delivery of all projects assigned to team
- Act as interface between Sales, Operations and IT for client driven projects, including representing Operations in client meetings (particularly for technology & process topics).
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency related projects (e.g. RPA; process improvement; etc.)
- Interface with HQ and Region for all OM and PMO topics, ensuring compliance with Group governance.
The chosen candidate will need to be self-driven, proactive and results oriented, able to work in a strong pressure, profit driven environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as PM and solid background in Process Design
- Good understanding in the IT field and can speak with IT col-leagues using common language
- Good understanding and experience of enterprise Web application
- Good understanding and experience of Data analysis
- Excellent understanding and experience of designing business requirement and translating them into IT requirements.
- Understanding of change management and release processes
- Ability to understand complex technical tasks, and propose solutions to challenges encountered
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision/direction.
- Be a valuable contributor in an interactive team environment
- Strong documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Effective problem-solving, analytical skills
- Ability to lead a team of employees and work individually
- Native Japanese language skills
- Advanced / Business English language skills
- Understanding of Automobile business would be a plus.
Seniority Level： Mid Senior Level
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management