・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
IP Solution Architect
The team you'll be part of
- The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Our Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Work closely with key customers alongside of pre-sales team to develop and validate complex solution designs.
- Create and maintain HLD and LLD based on customer requirements.
- Create test plan to valid the design and provide customer reports.
- Assist in troubleshooting of complex technical issue during implementation
- Seek for workaround solutions and alteranate options to overcome product or solution restrictions
- Must be able to work independently on testing and integration of IP and cloud network infrastructure.
- Clear concept and strong technical domain knowledge in routing, switching & cloud.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of using IP/MPLS Protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VRRP, LDP, RSVP-TE, Segment routing. Implementation Knowledge on L2 & L3 services using - VPLS / MP-BGP and EVPN
- Experience in troubleshooting large scale L2 and L3 based VPNs
- Internetworking troubleshooting experience. Good analytical skills and ability to debug network issues.
- Capability to front-end to customer, with strong negotiation skills.
- Self-Motivated Individual with positive attitude and ready to take up challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required· The candidate must be able to successfully work in close-knit teams
It would be nice if you also had:
- Exposure to virtualization and cloud technologies such as OpenStack, virtual networking and SDN/NFV
- IP certification such as CCIE, JNCIA or SRA
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology