・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Investor Relations Role at Leading Global Real Estate Firm
Global Real Estate Company
- Support Head of Client Capital Group in Tokyo in capital raising and client relationship management activities
- Initial responsibilities of the position for capital raising and client relationship management include but not limited to the followings
- Support Head and senior members of Investor Relations team in Tokyo in fund marketing activities such as filling in RFPs, creating / translating the presentation materials by liaising with the fund team abroad
- Respond to inquiries from the clients in a timely manner by communicating with relevant teams globally
- Arrange the meetings with clients and fund team abroad and interpret when necessary
- Work closely with other client-facing members including fund members on all aspects of capital raising and client relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Native Japanese speaker, very fluent in English (native - business level)
- Has experience of working at large corporation or provided service or support to large corporation
- Knowledge in financial markets, investment products, and real estate markets, preferable
7-10 million JPY+ Bonus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Junior-Mid level
Job Function: Investor Relations