・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Identity Access Management Engineer
Global Insurance Company
The Technology Foundation Division is responsible for the management of our Infrastructure Platform environment.
We have several types of business applications to support our insurance business and user management methodology are individually configured by each because those systems were built by each application teams separate way, separate timing.
We are going to have a project to treat user management across whole company applications.
We are going to have project team to take care of
- Integrate to Active Directory for all application.
- Standardization of Authorization matrix document.
- Standardization of user management.
- Auto provisioning Active Directory security group based on the information from other sources.
- Role based access control by using external tools.
- Define governance of User Access Management by communication with the company group IT team.
- Password management of Service Account/individual special account by using vault tool.
Project team contains 1 IAM orchestrator and 2 IAM engineers, and this Job Description is describing about IAM engineer.
IAM engineer will be working under Automation team in Tech Foundation division and working closely with team member to reduce manual effort of processes.
- Reports to the Automation team manager (and Project Manager during IAM project phase).
- Working with IAM orchestrator and application team to treat identity management.
- Working with IT Security team to align standardization of documents.
- Planning company-wide IAM strategy with simple and consistent way.
- Support application team to do Active Directory integration
- Support application team to migrate identity methodology to standard.
- Provide auto provisioned security group on active directory (by script, or some technologies)
- Define the standard of Identity Access Management for applications.
- Cleanup and treat existing active directory security group.
- Support legacy domain cleanup
- Work with IT Security team to make standard template of authorization matrix document.
- Communicate with group IT team as local ID management team and support technical implementation.
- 5 years of strong experience for IT infrastructure area work such as designing, construction, design change.
- Hands on skill for Active directory user management.
- Understanding and experience of advance level of Active directory with higher privileges such as Domain Admin.
- Understanding authentication related technology such as Kerberos, NTLM
- Understanding of MFA and single sign on technology.
- Understanding of Role-based access management.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory.
Experience of scripting for Active directory management.
Strong communication skill to talk with multiple application team.
Language and communication skill - Japanese + English, required both are business level for communication with multiple teams. And required communication skill for the negotiation, convincing, influencing.
- Energetic and positive in attribute, can do mentality to all tasks, dynamic and flexible.
- Ability to challenge, with high levels of ownership, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong learning agility
- Ability to deal with conflicting situations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate appropriately with supporting functions and team staffs.
- Communication and negotiation skill to talk with other stakeholders, such as other teams, divisions, group IT team.
- Handles well in high stress situations and tight timelines.
- Supporting and leading team members.
8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full flextime (work anytime you desire, 7 hours shift)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Engineer