☑Japanese global company ☑Listed company ☑English language required☑Japanese language not required ☑Flex time
Japanese Tech Company
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to work through bugs/issues, collaboration, and ideation
- Deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you're wrong, learn from your mistakes, and move past them.
- Oversee the architecture and implementation of robust client-side solutions involving custom React components, JSON, AJAX, REST
- Conduct unit and integration testing to make sure the interface performs on all devices and degrades gracefully in older browsers
- Embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy working with people and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life by ensuring they can leverage technology to serve them.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient with cross-browser HTML and CSS.
- Mobile app development experience ( Android or iOS)
- Experience of Core java, Android SDK, Eclipse, JSON, SQLite, iOS environment, COCOA, object C, Push technologies, foundation framework
- Flutter / React native
- Business English level
Preferred skills and experience:
- Knowledge of module bundlers
- Familiarity with Redux
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors or modern CSS toolchains (PostCSS)
- Experience working on a SaaS product
5~ 8 million JPY(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering