- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑英語力が必要 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑リモートワーク制度
FP&A Manager for Japan Oncology BU
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
This role is one of critical parts of Japan Oncology Business Unit (JOBU) to develop and execute business strategies agilely, reliably and accurately in terms of financial planning and business controlling
S/he as a financial professional builds solid partnerships with all divisions/departments within not only JOBU but also JPBU finance/global finance and provides financial guidance/advice and supports/enables/influences to senior leaders in JOBU on decision-making processes for optimal performance.
S/he drives improvements on JOBU's financial efficiency/effectiveness by supporting senior leaders in finance partnership processes.
S/he also delivers her/his leadership for ensuring a proper financial governance structure and implementation including but not limited to financial controls and business code compliance in BU teams
S/he as a team member of Business Planning & Chief of Staff contributes to raising up team effectiveness and building up team capability (including her/his own individual capability), working together collaboratively with her/his colleagues and manager with a close and quality communication.
1. Lead business planning processes as below in JOBU
- Lead corporate planning exercises e.g., Mid-Range Plan (MRP), Mid-Year Commitment (MYC) as well as Long-Range Forecast (LRF) aligns with Global OBU as well as global finance to drive and maximize the JOBU business.
- Roll forecast of top line and investment (OPEX, headcount) by brands/therapeutic areas to seek continuous top line growth as well as profitability improvement across JOBU.
- Lead continuously improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of financial partnership process in JOBU in terms of cost efficiency and productivity.
- Lead monthly financial analysis vs. MRP/MYC in order to grasp business risks/opportunities in a timely manner.
2. Lead JOBU's financial/business KPI setting and measurement processes
- Lead a process of setting KPIs by providing Japan Oncology Leadership Team (JOLT) members with a principle, guideline, and formats and supporting JOLT members in fixing each KPI's items in an alignment among across JOBU
- Lead a process of measuring business results and achievements based on set KPIs
3. Enhance governance processes/exercises
- Check business processes in JOBU went/is going appropriately in faithful accordance with Company Group's Management Policy.
- Make sure auditing processes goes appropriately by collaborating with the internal/external audit team based on SOX Acts in Japan and US
- Support JOBU head and senior leaders in disclosing and managing risks
- Brush up a quality and disciplines of business case development and implementation
4. Drive cross functional projects across JOBU
- Participate in cross-functional projects across JOBU and/or across the company as a representative of Business planning & Chief of Staff.
- Lead cross-functional projects across JOBU on topics of financial and business performance.
5. Contribute to raising up team performance and capability
- Seek continuously opportunities to optimize administrative processes and improve them as necessary.
- Invest to herself/himself for development of her/his capability (by not only taking training programs but also having feedback from others) and share his/her learning with colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- MBA is preferred.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification, e.g. USCPA is plus.
- 3+ years of working experiences in financial analysis or other relevant works
- 3+ years of working experiences in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries
- Working experiences of business planning in Oncology area or Specialty Care area is plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Analytical skills - ability to analyse a wide variety of data, including financial figures to make strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, lead, negotiate and work effectively at all levels within a matrix and multi-cultural environment by embracing "Diversity and Inclusion".
- Project management skills - ability to organize cross-functional teams and complicated multi tasks
- Proven self-leadership - conceptual thinking and strategic problem-solving ability, self-awareness.
- Japanese : Business level and above, Excellent in writing, reading, listening and speaking to communicate effectively with Japan local stakeholders
- English : Business level and above, Excellent in writing, reading listening and speaking to communicate effectively with stakeholders in a global organization
Seniority Level： Mid Senior Level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst