・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Financial Services Industry Architect
We are looking for a Principal, Financial Services Industry Architect for Japan region to be part of our Financial Services Industry Solutions organization. You are a Financial Services industry expert with a knowledge of the Financial Services solution stack across the application, workflow and data/integration layers.
You understand the core Financial Services business processes and surrounding technology ecosystem, including systems of record, third-party data providers and the Fintech / Regtech landscape.
You have a technical vision for our opportunity to transform Financial Services and will work with customers and partners on the architecture for the solutions with care for this vision. You will work with pre-sales technical resources to gather solution requirements and help them on solution roadmaps and architecture. You will provide visibility and an opportunity to provide incredible results during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory.
- Solution Architecture: Architecting Financial Services solutions built on our platform, both using current horizontal applications, platform services and driving requirements for Financial Services-specific product development. Consideration of future state and transitional architectures in Financial Services.
- Asset Creation: create reference architecture and technical enablement guides for Financial Services solutions. Work with Solution Consulting teams to develop demo prototypes for solutions.
- Field and Partner Enablement: promote internal pre-sales technical resources and System Integrator and Independent Software Vendor partner ecosystem on Financial Services solutions and architecture. Build a Financial Services community of technical ambassadors enabled on the Financial Services message and solution architecture.
- Customer Engagement: Work with customers to create technology roadmaps around Financial Services solutions and to dive into architecture components. Bring deep technical knowledge of Financial Services to improve strategic opportunities and identify new use cases.
- Market-Facing Engagement: Present to large customer audiences and build relationships with CxOs.
- Minimum 15+ years of related work experience OR advanced degree with 10+ years' experience, including at least 7 years in technical roles in a Financial Institution or selling to the Financial Services Industry in Japan.
- Understanding of top Financial Services regulations in Japan with the ability to assess the impact on the architecture of our solution in Financial Services
- Experience working with sales, with the ability to work as an extended part of the account teams
- Ability to provide expertise and work with internal product teams
- Interact at multiple levels within a customer account (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Directors, VP's, and CXOs)
- Ability to travel if required.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration, service-oriented architectures and micro-services
- Knowledge of security, data privacy, data governance within Financial Services
- Instant customer credibility with a record of building customer relationships with Japanese financial institutions
- Japanese & English language proficiency.
8-16 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology