・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
As head of sales for the Western Japan area, responsible for maximizing market share in the region assigned.
Expand market share by introducing our new products to the food business operators as well as expanding sales of the group company's products while utilizing the distributors in the area.
Maintain the motivation of team members and develop sales representatives with highly specialized sales skills in the area.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Achieve sales targets through planning and progress management of sales plans for the assigned area and assigned customers (distributors)
- Achieve sales targets through planning and progress management for existing and new key customers (users) in the assigned area.
- Plan and implement key events in the area of responsibility (Information sessions/Seminars/Promotions, etc.)
- Build relationships with the most important dealers with headquarters in western Japan and obtain agreements to expand sales.
- Identify and report on customer needs and changes in the market environment and propose countermeasures.
- Build a professional team with a competitive edge by training and developing each team member.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 10 years of sales experience
- Experience in area management or distributor management would be better
- Project leadership experience (leading people from different departments and backgrounds to a goal)
- Strong problem-solving skills (able to identify customer issues and propose solutions)
- Execution skills ( capable of thinking independently with a sense of speed and taking action without fear of failure)
- Communication and negotiation skills (able to persuade others and cooperate at a high level)
- Standard driver's license
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales