・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Leading Cosmetic Company
- Lead to renew / migrate the existing the company's eCommerce sites to a new Digital platform
- Control project management activities including scoping, risks and issues, and internal and external resource
- Leverage global best practices and accelerate the standardization of business processes by collaborating with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners
- Interpret business needs and wants into tangible and practical solutions
- Have a good understanding of project budgeting process, as well as the ability to assess return on investment
- Support the ongoing running of eCommerce solutions, including pipeline management and issue resolution.
- Support the ongoing operation of non eCommerce web sites and the company intranet
- Keep abreast of latest innovations within the digital industry, including new technologies and practices.
Qualifications / Skill Sets Required
- Business level English and Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese)
- Experience of project management within the digital industry.
- Knowledge of best practices around web and digital application development, including: security, analytics, hosting.
- Offshore and onsite vendor management experience
- A 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Change management/ process improvement experience
Nice to Have
- Experience of end-to-end e-commerce project delivery, in particular Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall and/or agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2)
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), in particular Sitecore and WordPress
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8-10 million JPY
Social insurance, retirement benefits, maternity, childcare and nursing care leave, Flextime system, WFH (Hybrid)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology