・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑ハイブリッド（出社×リモートワーク）
A Digital Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our business locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness by leading brand marketing team.
Their duties will include researching, strategizing, implementing, and monitoring with other professionals and stakeholders and creating digital ac and content for successful new launches and campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience of digital marketing in FMCG or beauty industry. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute digital activities, including ATL/BTL to drive awareness, consideration, conversion, and purchase
- Analyse consumer behaviours and advertising campaigns accordingly, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate and strengthen the relationship with internal (marketing, sales) and external teams (agencies) to optimize user experience and to improve marketing results.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and managing our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Reports to Digital Communication Manager.
- Work closely with external agencies and internal stake holders.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Office based with international travel
- Experience working of digital marketing in FMCG, Beauty industry
- Has 5+ years digital marketing experience in the company manufacture and selling product is must. (Working experience in only agencies is not favourable)
- Strong experience/knowledge of digital marketing
- Business English proficiency (4 skills): no TOEIC score targeted. Rather whether they can use it in business
- Proactive, hands-on attitude, adjustment, while striking a balance between macro and micro view
- Feels comfortable working under pressure and in a complex organization
- Learning on the fly and dealing with ambiguity
- High motivation to create new digital culture and to push DX movement
- High self-awareness and its self-reflection
- Strong commercial skills and acumen
- A team player who is happy to roll-up their sleeves and participate at all levels of marketing
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Public Relations