☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Global Fintech Company/A leader in the BNPL services in Japan
- Exciting work opportunities in a rapid-growing organization
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
The Data Platform Engineer, reporting to the Head of Data Platform Engineering, will work closely with product engineers and product managers to turn data into information.
We are hiring a Data Platform Engineer, reporting to the Head of Data Platform Engineering, who will work closely with product engineers and product managers to turn data into information. From which insights can be provided back to product and business leaders to inform our product design and features.
Your responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, task and design(s). You will develop both analysis on source data systems as well as support reporting activities and capabilities. Our ambition is to be a Data Driven firm and you will assist in this endeavor in part by monitoring performance of source domain data systems, cleansing and identifying improvements.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- A Data Platform Engineer position requires many skills: data interpretation, databases, data cleansing, report data modeling, and others typically used in providing a solid data foundation to a data driven firm.
- Your responsibilities will be:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection and analytics systems
- Develop and implement strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from source as well as other systems and maintain databases/pipelines
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in product domains in source data systems.
- Filter and clean data
To succeed in this role, you need:
- 3+ years of experience applying data to achieve business objectives
- Technical knowledge and experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- A Good knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases (Postgres, Elasticsearch, etc), programming (python, SCALA, etc)
- Experienced at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Business level English with an ability to communicate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines
10-13 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology