- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Japanese language required
Data and Analytics Leader
Global Consumer Goods Company
- Engage with Japan leadership teams to embed and scale the "Powered By Data" strategy
- Partner with leadership teams (and D&A leads) to develop multi-year Powered by Data roadmaps
- Provide consultations to the business team to guide on data and analytical approach
- Orchestrate Powered by Data roadmap creation and delivery in Japan
- Orchestrate value delivery from Powered by Data strategy in Japan
- Develop and own the Ecosystem overlay to regional Powered by Data roadmaps
- Identify and specify new analytic product requirements aligned to strategy delivery in Japan
- Agree and monitor the KPIs and metrics for Analytics in Japan
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- At least 10 years of experience in a data and analytics leadership role, ideally driving strategic business change through the use of data and analytics.
- Experience working in a multi-business unit or multi-client environment that emphasizes collaboration, efficiency, and teamwork.
- SQL, Python, Azure ADF and Data Bricks
13.7 million JPY - 16.8 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Analyst, Information Technology, Strategy / Planning