・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務
CVS Trade Marketing Senior Manager
Ensures alignment of business priorities and sales/customer accounts/commercial leadership; identifies and resolves highly complex strategic and operating issues; manages the P&L of key customers; builds strategic framework and processes to increase customer satisfaction; leads the development of key account strategies and customer marketing plans; identifies areas of improvement/business model change for long term sustainability. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies and growth initiatives for CVS to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programs and thus accelerate all our portfolio incidence, net sales revenues (NRS) and profitability (Margin) growth by bringing in the "voice of the customer" into program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the POS/ "shop floor"
- Key Objective: to accelerate brands basket incidence in CVS and accelerate sustainable topline NSR- and Margin growth based on the Japan & South Korea OU, Japan strategic initiatives (LRP) and plans (ABP), as well as the Customer's ACP process, to ensure growing business faster than the customer, category, and competition, thus gaining share of value.
- Key Deliverables: Lead CBP to develop Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activities tied with CVS Japan's activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and product development and in outlet experiential requirements while improving the beverage experience through design, as well as aligning execution requirements with country operations etc. This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold OBBPC approaches to drive the right assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics/investments, wiring RGM 2.0 applications and implications into business plans to drive RGM/RTM linked capability with CVS
- Partner with OU category leads to align - occasion-centric - on key categories and activation to deploy with CVS and enable integrated through the line approaches while including experiential marketing
- Ownership of CVS metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiations
- Monitor and track overall business performance and provide regular update as well as recommendation on course-correction programs when needed
- 12+ years of leadership experience in customer management, commercial and operational marketing
- Senior and strategic customer management across territories and bottlers with an execution perspective
- Strong planning, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system customer, commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with customer management experience in Japan and/or Bottler experience
- The role requires deep understanding of the retail business with focus on CVS channel as well as strong leadership and accountability to influence our cross-functional system teams towards consumer- AND customer-relevant plans that drive revenue and profit growth with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage
- Develop multi-year strategic plans (ACP) to unlock growth opportunities with CVS focused on occasion development, trip conversion and portfolio expansion opportunities.
- Defines the portfolio execution priorities for CVS in all formats/banners and drives disciplined implementation of the customer/format, purchase mode playbooks. Co-develops shopper and channel/customer RGM elements with bottler as part of RGM 2. 0 planning framework.
- Lead/manage key customer relationships to collaborative build calendar of activation by briefing marketing for comms requirements while co-developing customer plans with bottlers while tailoring activation.
- Deploy NARTD category vision and ensure consistency of value propositions for CVS formats in Japan (e.g. recruitment, trial, frequency) in collaboration with the bottlers and the customer.
- Co-develop CBP with bottlers, including brand and package portfolio priorities and activation plans. Responsible for basing development plans in customer opportunity mapping.
- Be the System expert on CVS channel with focus on CVS business, able to reflect a consumer, shopper and local customer's perspective as well as a System execution capability within the channel/customer.
- Provide insight in category growth opportunities to category leads and to country operations.
- Manage customer specific DME as well as DME allocated to perform the work in scope.
- Internal communication includes providing direction to marketing for customer-specific product development and communications needs for path to purchase activation with CVS.
- External communication includes customer engagement as well as alignment with the bottlers in Japan
- Influencing and negotiation skills are essential for this role as it will influence taking actions on mutual strategies as well as securing investment for implementation.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development, Marketing, Strategy / Planning