・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Customer Support Trading ※フレックスタイム勤務制度、在宅勤務制度あり
Global Fintech Company
- Provide first level support covering application usability & customization; content search, explanation & integrity for Trading, and Wealth Management customers
- Effective servicing of cases and strict adherence to case query handling procedures. Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to complaints, escalations and outages.
- Maintain trusted relationship to with customers to provide additional information, updates, and resolution to issues. Meet all access targets across telephony, electronic and live chat channels.
- Identify and refer problems affecting customers and influence the timely resolution of customers' enquiry, including referrals. This would include escalation to Customer Support Team Manager and liaising with different parts of the organization as appropriate.
- Build and maintain local and overseas relationships with other Frontline teams, Advanced Support, Workflow Specialists and other resolver groups across the organization to ensure appropriate resolutions are provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, areas and processes for improvement
- Develop deep markets and product specialization through Specialized Learning pathways to increase the value of service delivered to customers
- 1-3 years' experience in a customer service, application support role. Previous experience in the financial markets is highly desirable
- Knowledge in Trading and Wealth Management products and applications is a plus
- Professional native speaker of Japanese, ability to communicate and engage verbally and in writing in English
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding our customer's needs
- A great team player, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to learn and possess growth mindset
- University Degree in Business, Economics or in Finance is a plus
10-13 million JPY + Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance