・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Customer Success Manager
Major Software Vendorワークフローを変えるSW企業
What you get to do in this role:
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to act as an advocate for our customers. You will oversee a portfolio of customers to help them achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption and usage of our products they have purchased through prescriptive guidance. You will bring the best practices, innovations, and capabilities to help customers achieve their goals.
- Own a portfolio of accounts and align to drive business outcomes for those customers
- Ensure that customers gain the maximum value from their investment and utilize their licenses and products purchased
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
- Collaborate with our stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
- Proactively monitor customer health to lead and drive changes of their platform
- Spread the word of our customer success stories and processes
To be successful in this role you have:
- Must be already authorized to work in Japan
- Experience in an IT (SaaS) industry/environment is a plus
- Experience helping customers deploy and see the value of the products they have purchased
- Experience working in consultative environment with Account Management/Project Management Teams
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high paced environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement
- Comfortable working with / presenting to senior internal & external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a global team, for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Japanese and English)
8-16 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology