・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Credit Risk Team Lead (Vice President)
Multinational Investment Bank
- Global - Business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions, Providing corporations, governments, investors, institutions and individuals with a broad range of financial products and services.
- Comprehensive financial services for institutional clients
- Deep and trusted client relationships
- Global network supports multinational clients
- Credit Risk Team Leads are responsible for leading and coordinating large group of analysts, ensuring quality assurance and timely delivery, while being the primary responsible for coaching and supervision of the team of Credit Risk Analysts, Credit Risk Senior Analysts and Credit Risk Associates.
- This role has responsibility for specific industry relationships and the role reports directly to the Credit Risk Portfolio Manager for the respective industry.
- Accountability for ensuring best in class core credit risk analysis of applicable portfolio ensuring consistencies with industry leading practices and conforms to all internal credit procedures/policies, and all related regulatory expectations
- Supporting the Credit Risk Portfolio Manager on the continuous engagement with applicable BCMA and Independent Risk senior stakeholders in the region to so as to understand any concerns regarding execution of risk analysis and/or emerging risks which will need to be addressed by the team, and ensuring the tactical execution of these guidelines is reflected on all core deliverables of the team
- Ensure ongoing and timely feedback and coaching of Credit Risk Analysts, Credit Risk Senior Analysts, and Credit Risk Associates to sustain a strong credit culture and an unwavering commitment to excellence in analysis and execution
- Partnership with applicable regional and industry stakeholders in BCMA and Independent Risk in the implementation of credit assessment and monitoring standards for applicable portfolios
- Attract, develop and retain top quality staff including as regards active engagement with regional on-campus recruiting efforts to ensure a robust pipeline of talent
- Support Global Head of Risk Analysis and Head of Risk Analysis Transformation & Core Operations on internal projects and initiatives
- Support Risk Analysis Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives
- Travel (less than 10%)
- Demonstratable financial services experience, including 5-7 years of credit experience in Banking, Credit Risk Management or equivalent credit experience
- Solid knowledge of Wholesale Credit Processes and organizational awareness including IRAU functions, covered portfolios, and processes
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures with the ability to execute change seamlessly
- Credit Officer (CO) or demonstrating the skills aligned with that designation
- Experience in preparing presentations for seniors
- High awareness and adherence to the control environment including Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Strategic orientation to ensure the Risk Analysis organization continues to be positioned as a thoughtful and proactive partner on driving best practices to support safety and soundness
- Recognized as a skillful manager with a track record of building high performing teams
- Proven culture carrier
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority
- Strong organizational skills with ability and willingness to work under pressure and manages time and priorities effectively with little to no supervision
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
- BA/BSc in Finance or Accounting or higher degree in Business (MBA), or any other related subject
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
14~18 million JPY
Social insurance, Flex, WFH, Retirement benefit system, Counselling service, Medical check-ups
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday, Annual Leave, Spouse (partner) maternity leave, Volunteering time off, Maternity leave, Parental leave, Nursing care leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director, Executive
Job Function: Finance