- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Japanese language required ☑English language required
☑Flex time ☑Remote
Global Cosmetic Company
- Monitor business performance with business reporting and financial analysis
- Take part in regional budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Participate in finance projects and play key role in ensuring the project exaction
- Control business expenses for functions by analyzing consistency between actuals, budget, trends and actions taken by the managers; ensure expenditures follow-up
- Take part in costs optimization initiatives
- Perform monthly reporting for management to review
- Support the team in any ad hoc project analysis
- Be local representative in rolling-out the global projects
- University degree in Business Administration (preferably focus in Accounting/Finance)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in FP&A or related finance analyst role
- Well versed with working at a multi-cultural, global organization with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with financial and non-financial colleagues across all levels of management
- Fluent in English ( Spoken / Written)
- Proficient in PC application SAP, Excel (Vlookup and PivotTable)
8~10 million JPY
Flex time System
Welfare clubs, recreational facilities, group insurance (income protection insurance, group term life insurance, medical insurance), employee discounts, retirement benefits, wedding and maternity gifts, sickness and injury compensation, various condolence payments, disaster compensation, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, etc.
125 days off per year, paid leave, marriage leave, condolence leave, spousal maternity leave, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst