- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak Business level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N2)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Insurance Company
*We are looking for candidates with previously experience in cloud infrastructure, who can successfully build an architecture for an application with high demands on confidentiality and availability.
- As a member of the finance squad you will be responsible for migrating, improving and redesigning on-premise ETL solution to Azure
- You have to actively communicate with business users to understand the business requirements and deliver solutions based on the requirements by working with other engineers
- To create deliverables for finance area users, you need to perform following duties:
- Design and implement solutions for ETL processes fully in Azure using Data Factory, Databricks and other tools
- Implement and improve existing Azure infrastructure in Terraform
- Maintain, production support, improve performance and refactor existing calculation application in .NET solution
- Manage IT services in consistent with firm's ITSM policies, such as access management, periodic permission review.
- Configure and manage development and release using Azure Develops
- Monitor and optimize Azure SQL database to enable million rows level calculation happening effectively
- Design and implement Azure migration for on-premise solutions
■Selling Points of This Position
- Wide exposure to the latest Azure Cloud technology.
- Close cooperation with business and technology with short feedback loops.
- Multicultural team with a wide array of tasks.
■Perspective of Future Career in this Position
- Engineer in other areas within NN Life Japan.
- Managerial positions.
- Chapter lead position
- Product Owner/Product Manager Role
- Experience in public Cloud computing, preferably Azure (>3 years)
- C#/.NET experience (>2 years)
Preferred skills and experience:Experience in data analysis area (>2 year)
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD practices(>2 years)
- Experience in Database Administration, Network Administration(>2 years)
- Experience in at least one of java, C++ or python implementation (>2 years)
- Working in a scrum or agile working team
〜10 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
- Resume screening and 2-3 interviews to be arranged.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering, Finance